Easter Event (2017)
Revision as of 21:29, 9 April 2017 by Skilgannon
The 2017 Easter Event starts 07.04.2016 10:00 CET and ends 24.04.2016 10:00 CET.
During the Easter Event, Easter Egg drop as Alternative Drop, this means, any mob, within your level range can drop the Easter Egg.
For the duration of the event, Magic Egg drops from Easter Metin Stones, click here for the full list of possible items.
Boss Reaper Event!
- For players above level 30 only.
- Clones of the boss monsters Beran-Setaou, Nemere, Red Dragon and Razador will appear in the neutral areas of Orc Valley, Iceland, Fireland and Desert. Take note they won’t contain loot to drop!
- Each hit the player does on these boss clones is counted.
- One hit qualifies thet player already for a daily reward if that player is present at the moment the clone is killed.
- Whilst attacking those clones, your attack speed is reduced by 20%. This debuff is be displayed by an icon in upper left corner.
- If you are in range of the boss clone when it dies, you get a 20% EXP boost for 30 minutes.
- If you leave the area before the boss dies, you don’t get this special buff and you lose your daily reward and your hit counter!
- To claim your hit counter reward visit Mr B. who awaits you in villages.
- Event Bosses can drop Mystery Box
Hit counter rewards
- From 500 to 999 hits - Bronze Boss Reaper Chest
- From 1000 to 1999 hits - Silver Boss Reaper Chest
- From 2000 hits - Golden Boss Reaper Chest
Available on the Item Shop