||The Combat Zone is a map available from level 50, where players can take full advantage of the PvP functionality of Metin2, sneaking in a kind of "all vs all."
By killing other players, your character will earn Battle Points, with which will get prizes and appear in a special weekly ranking system.
'Conditions of entry and exit'
- The entrance to the map may be requested by the flashing button in the corner of their mini map in the top right
- There will be no fee for entry
- You can not request access to the Combat Zone in a dungeon
- You can access the map only during the specified opening times
- Within the zone, the spawn spot is generated randomly.
- Exiting the map can be requested by using the interface
- If the player that requested to exit the map has earned points it can not exit the map instantly; It will start a process to exit, which includes certain limitations:
- The player must survive for 10 minutes
- All opponents will be notified of the initiation of the exit request on the call chat.
- Player will suffer a reduction in its Movement Speed
- The player's position will be clearly visible on the minimap that using a special visual effect on the head of the character
- Exit requests cannot be canceled, unless the player dies, therefore loosing the Battle Points earned.
- Once you exit the map, players will be teleported in the first village of theyr own kigdom.
'Features of the map'
- In the Combat Zone you will not see the name, the kingdom and the guild of the opponents
- In this area it is not allowed to open private shops
- Once inside, the PvP mode will always be set to Free; However, there will be positive or negative consequences on their Rank
- You can not use the any items that allow teleportation.
- Once killed, a player can decide to be reborn on site or in the city.
- Restart Here, the player will respan on the same spot.
- Restart City, the player will respawn in random map coordinates.
- Intentional or non intentional restart of the client will result in player exiting to map1 of his kingdom and loss of all the combat points.
'How it works'
- Killing an opponent in the Combat Zone, the player will gain 2 points
- If the player dies, it automatically loses all Battle Points earned so far
- The waiting time for restart is' 10 seconds ', which rises by 5 seconds whenever the character is killed within the map, up to a maximum of 30 seconds; This time is reset to the base value when the player completes the exit procedure from the map.